10 years of research in ergonomics
Established in 2002, the Laboratory of Applied and Experimental Ergonomics is an university lab carrying out research projects and industrial consultancies in the field of design and validation of ergonomics/human factors.
What is Ergonomics or Human Factors?
Ergonomics, or Human Factors, is the scientific discipline concerned with the understanding of the interactions among humans and other elements of a system, and the profession that applies theoretical principles, data and methods to design in order to optimize human well being and overall system performance Want to know more?
Main research directions
- usable products & environments
- work spaces & equipments in safety critical contexts
- task analysis & human performance assessment
- accessibility, inclusive design, design for all
- human-built environment interaction
- sustainability and human factors